Hop Hop Hop, are you ready for spring? It doesn’t look like it’s anywhere near where I live in Montreal, but with all the spring collections and beautiful images popping up around the web, a girl can dream! We just had yet another snow storm last week, but it looks like the temperature is finally rising! And with the holidays being so early this year I’m not sure we will be able to wear any of our summer clothes just yet. Oh well, there will be plenty of other occasions for that soon.
When I think spring and easter, I think cute little bunnies. How about you? So I’ve gathered some of my favorite clothing and accessories from around the web. Wear them all together? Why not, I know my daughter would!!!
1. The Hare Dress by Soft Gallery is one of my favorite items of all the summer collections. Find it at Thumbeline.
2. How adorable are these felt barettes? All 3 please! Available at Petit Pomme.
3. This is a neckalce both moms and daughters will agree on- fun without being over the top. Available at Wunway.
4. These Bunny Coats are adorable, making dress-up good anyday anywhere. Check out the animal coats at Little Goodall, they are all so special.
5. Why not carry your favorite toys in a bunny bag! These are by Mina Perhonen, she can never do wrong!
6. These shoes are just too cute and so is the rest of the Collection. See it all at Annika.
7. Complete any outfit with my all time favorite stuffed bunny- carry her around everywhere, she is just too cute. She comes with a wardrobe of her own- one I wouldn’t mind borrowing from. Created by the ever so talented Lieschen Mueller.
Wishing you all some Happy Holidays or perhaps an early spring!