How do you celebrate Valentines Day? Do you spend it with your family or is it a couples thing? Do you or your kids wear something special? Do you make little gifts? So many questions, I know? In our house, it’s become more of a family thing- since having kids, I make Valentines Day a little special for them. Nothing to crazy, but I like to dress them in red or something with little hearts on it. Also, I usually will get them some little chocolates or heart shaped stickers- sweet and simple.
So with Valentines Day just around the corner I thought it would be fun to put together a little round-up of some of my favorite love inspired items. I’m sure you will find something to your heart’s content- wether an all over heart print dress or a simple “I love you” tote.
Who said everyhting has to be pink and red, a little neon yellow can be just as loveable, don’t you think? What I love about all these items is that they go beyond the valentines holiday, these are items you’ll want to wear and cherish all year round.
1. How adorable is this little doll neckalce? Natacha Planchon makes the most gorgeous ceramic jewelry.
2.This knitted heart is sweet and simple, but oh so cute! Oeuf.- makes the most amazing knitted accesories and so much more- this is one collection you have to check out.
3. What a cute way to dress up an outifit with this handmade heart headband. You’ll find this on Etsy at Milch & Honigd.
4. JCrew tee with signature heart- they just always get it right! They have a variety of different colors and patterns to choose from.
5. I love handknitted sweaters and this one is especially cute and vintage to top it off! Find it on Etsy at Lil Milli Janer.
6.This Jess Brown “Je T’aime” rag doll is too cute for words. Actually, I love all Jess Brown dolls, the details and workmanship is beyond reproach.
7. I really like this Gap all over heart print dress. As much as it`s pink and red and has hearts all over it, it doesn’t scream Valentines Day to me- this would make a sweet little dress for this summer as well.
8. Lucky Fish makes some amazing t-shirts, this Mi Amor one says it all.
9. A little jewelry, at any age, is always a great gift idea. This Hophophop heart necklace is on every girls wish list!
10. I’m head over heels over these heart patch leggings, they come a in lots of different colors- but fast bidding ends soon on Ebay.
11. I really wish these Anniel shoes with little hearts came in my size- subtle and chic, comfortable and versatile. Sometimes these kids just get the best stuff!
12. This simple t-shirt has got it right- let`s spread the word! By Babylady.
13. If you are looking for I love you’s- Atsuyo et Akiko does it best! They have bags, t-shirts and pillows with Je t’aime written across them in some amazing colors. Their whole collection shouts love!
Wishing you all a Valentines Day full of love, hugs, kisses and lots of tickles,