There are a couple things you should know about me: I love the color yellow and I love all things vintage. So for today’s post I thought I would bring these two things together. Yellow is such a great color, it represent joy, happiness and energy, it’s also the color of the sun and well, where I live in Quebec, we could use some right now! So here’s to a little sunshine on this lovely Monday.
If you are ever looking to make your kids wardrobe a little different, one of kind and unique- shopping for vintage styles is always a great idea. You don’t have to dress your kids in vintage head to toe- sometimes all you need is a little accesory such as barette or perhaps a petticoat to make all the difference.
Here are a few yellow vintage pieces that I think would add some fun and cheerfulness in your kids closet this summer.
1. The yellow button up shirt would be great paired with some skinny jeans, don’t you think? Great for girls and boys. Find this at MIEN 123.
2. Let your kids jump in puddles with these cute yellow boots. I’d let my kids wear them on sunny days too! Buy these at LuciaMae Vintage.
3. Change the buttons on a shirt or skirt and replace them with these adorable cherry buttons. These are available at Vintage Dream Box.
4. I used to have the excat same barettes when I was little. A little yellow flower in your daughters hair to brighten her day- too sweet. Find them at Rosebud Vintage.
5. Wear this petticoat with leggings or under a dress for a splash of color- this is simply stunning. Get this at KIDLET VINTAGE.
6. How cute is this little basket- go on a picnic or carry precious little toys in this little bag. I just love the gingham linning too. This can be found at Beasty Lettuce.
7. Sometimes all you need is a good tank top- this yellow one is straight out of the 70′s and has that perfect sporty mesh and racerback cut. Available at MIIKOS.
8.You’ll be right on trend with this vertical stripe dress from the 80′s. Find it at The Black Vinyl.
9. In my opinion there is nothing sweeter then an orginal little vintage dress with pleats and a white collar. Pair this with knee high socks for a nostalgic looks or wear it as a tunic with skinny jeans or leggings for a modern touch. This little dress is available at MIEN 123.
I hope to have brighten your day, just a little!
See you next Monday,